If you live in MoBay, you may wish to head over to Montego Freeport to apply for some immediate customer care/call centre openings that will be up for grabs at Conduent Business Services’ weekly Open House for job seekers held every Tuesday from 10 am to 4 pm.
These three jobs are listed on the company profile on the Caribbean Jobs Online website, all for the company’s Montego Bay operations.
Conduent Business Services is the company that recently took over XEROX’s BPO Services market when the companies separated back in December. Conduent has now launched itself as an independent company.
The company largely operates from 18m Southern Cross Blvd., Montego Freeport, Montego Bay in St James. Prior to its separation, Conduent was operating under the Xerox which is based in Naggo Head, Portmore, St Catherine.
Another search of the company Careers page turned up numerous other job leads. I’ve noticed that the company has job postings for Kingston. I have not been able to confirm whether Conduent does have a Kingston-based BPO, or if they will continue to operate on the Xerox Portmore premises despite the separation.
A search of the XEROX job revealed no BPO jobs. So the big question is whether the company intends to relocate its BPO services to Kingston. I don’t have the answers, but since the jobs have been posted and candidates are expected to apply online, then my best recommendation is to complete the electronic application on the site and see what comes of it.
The leads are legit, based on the dates they were posted, and a few have been listed on at least one other job search website as I’ve noted here. The links will take you to the actual job postings.
- Customer Care – 18 positions
- Credit and Collections – 4 positions
- Administrative Support – 1 position
- Workforce Administration – 1 position
If all goes well, please come back and leave a review of your experience in the Comments below.
Who is Conduent?
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services for a significant portion of the healthcare industry in the United States as well as public transportation systems around the world.
The company says it does this by providing leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience.
“We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning –Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents” the company literature states.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means it considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Shift differential refers to the extra compensation a staff member receives for hours worked that are outside the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Sunday. A typical shift differential schedule would consist of hours worked between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m., Monday through Sunday.
The company also claims its employees enjoy these benefits:
- Compensation package inclusive of base plus incentive and shift differential for some shifts
- Convenient onsite clinic,7-days per week providing affordable healthcare access
- Free shuttle service
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Company paid Life Insurance coverage
- Educational Assistance Program
- Free internet access
- Flexible shifts
- Career and Employee Development –Grow your career and earn possible promotions to Leadership positions and Operational roles in Information Technology, Human Resources, Accounts
- Exciting opportunity to work across diverse industries-Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Banking and Technology
- Twice-monthly Business Day (on-site financial company visits, providing service and convenience to employees)
- Active Sports Programs with vibrant interdepartmental and business house competitions in basketball
Go here to learn more about Conduent.
WANT TO FIND MORE CUSTOMER CARE AND CALL CENTRE JOBS?
Here are a few hacks that make my search faster and less tedious.
JOB SEARCH TIPS: It can get tiring to hunt for new leads every day when you are searching for a job. But did you know that you can subscribe to many of the popular job sites and receive updates in your email inbox , cutting the time spent searching?
- USE SEARCH FILTERS
You can also use search filters to narrow your search to exact job match. What do I mean by search filters? When you next visit your favourite job site, start by stating the LOCATION, COUNTRY and even CITY you only want search results for. Other filters you may find are JOB TYPE (permanent, full time, part time, contract etc); then see if you can dig deeper to filter Job Category or Field (Education,Customer Service, Construction etc).
Some websites will allow you to filter your job search according to the relevancy and currency (most recent dates) as well as by COMPANY. Once youve ticked the boxes and enter the info into the relevant filter boxes, you should be provided with a list of job opportunities that closely matches exactly what you are looking for.
You can also use this search feature to filter jobs by job title and location as I did. My search returned this list of vacancies in Portmore.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL JOB ALERTS
Look for a prompt inviting you to register and sign up for job alerts.
All you have to do is register at the site.
Here are a few companies that offer job alerts for jobs.
- Caribbean Jobs Online. To register to receive updates on jobs that meet your requirements,go here.
- iBex Global is another. The company posts new job leads on its job portal, jobs.net and promises several benefits to signing up. This is what iBex tells its subscribers:Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
- See what the alert and search results look like here.
- At Jam Jobs, there is no email alerts facility, however, you can sign up, gain a profile and search for jobs by applying search filters such as by city, title and company.
Go check them out now and see. You may find the job you’ve been looking for.
Before you go. . .
Do you have an updated resume to upload to Conduent’s online platform?
Need a fresh set of eyes on an old one? Check out my discount offer to help your talent shine through the pages of your resume.
Check out my discount offer to help your talent shine through the pages of your resume.
Find the details (including my rates) here. Hop onto this opportunity today.